Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alfred F. Jones -America Application~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hero

The Hero

Alfred F. Jones -America Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F. Jones -America Application~   Alfred F. Jones -America Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Your Name: Call me Kelsi, that’s usually what I go by.

Human Name: Alfred F. Jones

Birthday: July 4th

Personality: Usually, he doesn’t think before he acts and it causes many problems for him and others around him. America doesn’t usually consider other’s feelings, so often he can hurt someone without even realizing he did. However, if people are rude back to him, he’s affected deeply. Spending the rest of the day worrying if something the person said about him was true, and whether or not he could fix it is a common occurrence; resulting in him making promises to himself to become a better person, promises that he usually doesn’t keep, and forgets the whole situation the next day. He seems to have boundless energy, and practically radiates happiness. As he cares very much for the people close to him, hurt them at your own risk; he can be quite vicious, and holds his grudges for life. Just because he acts like he’s completely carefree and idiotic, that’s just a front he puts up; he can be serious too sometimes! He has a hero complex, and tends to do what he thinks is fair and just. Although, what he thinks isn’t always necessarily true.

Extras: ...I know I can think of something...Ah! For pairings, my OTP is UsUk. I've never really done anything else besides it, but I can try if necissary! 8D

Example RP post: Alfred sighed and rubbed his temples, willing the headache to leave him alone. To his dismay, it stubbornly stayed in its comfortable hole which it was making in his brain. Contrary to popular belief, he did have a brain; it just…liked to take long naps? Grumbling something, he rose from his place on his bed and dragged himself to his washroom. Glancing in the mirror, he grudgingly realized that he looked every bit as bad as he felt. Glaring at his appearance wasn’t going to change anything, he discovered, although it had been worth a shot.

He opened the medicine cabinet, and his eyes skimmed the contents, resting on some pain killers. Taking the medicine, he closed the door irritably, and the sound of it closing echoed around his house. Alfred took the correct amount of dosage that he needed, and left the container sitting on the counter. Moving slowly down the hall back toward his bedroom, he wondered what he had ever done which God had seen fit to punish him for. Settling back into bed, the blonde muttered to himself “I bet superman never had these problems…”

Anything else: I am Canadian, eh? -is shot-
Back to top Go down
Njörðr
Admin

Alfred F. Jones -America Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F. Jones -America Application~   Alfred F. Jones -America Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 pm

His brain taking naps xDD

Accepted ~
Back to top Go down

Alfred F. Jones -America Application~
Page 1 of 1