Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canada Application~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada

Canada

Canada Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Canada Application~   Canada Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Here we go~

Your Name: Apollo Pompano, Apollo, Apollo4, Po-chan whatever suits ya.
Human Name: Matthew Williams
Birthday: July 1
Personality: Mattie is quite shy and soft spoken around most people at first. He often gets forgotten or mixed up with his brother, but it's happened so many times that he's used to it, in a sense. Don't let his innocence fool you though, deep down he's really very sarcastic and snarky. How else could he so easily make America cry? Years of being ignored have really given him a bit of a pessimistic outlook on most things. Don't get him wrong, he really does love everyone and everything, but would it kill them to remember his name every once in a while? Mattie really just wants to be included in things, as being forgotten has made him very lonely as well. He goes out of his way to make friends, and the ones he has are very precious to him. He's usually quite forgiving when it comes to making up. But be careful not to get on his bad side, you don't want to be there when he snaps...
Extras: As you can see, my headcannon is snarky!Canada. The moe is just a mask. Pairing-wise, for those who wonder, my Canada OTP is Prucan, followed By Franada and USACAN. However, I'm open to almost any pairing.
Example RP post:

Matthew sighed softly as he unlocked his front door. The sun had already set and in the darkness he fumbled slightly with the knob as he twisted it. The door opened with a slight creak in its hinges, and he stepped inside his abode.

He had just come back from Alfred's house where, more specifically, he'd had a fight with his brother. Canada's throat was sore from yelling, and he made a note to drink some tea to help it before he went to bed.

He hadn't planned to argue, but sometimes Al could be so... Al. What made him feel worse, though, was that the argument had ended with a long rant about Alfred's flaws (in incredible detail) and a quivering heap of an American left crying on the floor. He never did like to see other's cry, especially his own brother. Even if he DID deserve it...

The guilty feeling within him grew as he reached his kitchen and switched on the light. He should have apologized before he left. At the very least, he should have done SOMETHING. Looking over towards a counter Canada saw a bottle of maple syrup he'd left out. An idea entered his mind and he smiled slightly.

I wonder if Al likes midnight snacks...

Anything else? I have a friend who is the personification of Fem!Canada. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.apollo4.deviantart.com
Njörðr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canada Application~   Canada Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 pm

omg snarky!Canada ;O; do want.

Accepted ~
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Canada Application~   Canada Application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 pm

CB THank-yooou
Back to top Go down
http://www.apollo4.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada Application~   Canada Application~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada Application~
Page 1 of 1