Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Germany - Ludwig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig

Ludwig

Germany - Ludwig Empty
PostSubject: Germany - Ludwig   Germany - Ludwig I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 am

Your Name: You can call me Metanaito, Meta, Met, or Naito. Either one~ Meta is my most common handle though.

Human Name: Ludwig.

Birthday: Unknown.

Personality: Ludwig strives to be the definition of perfection in everything he believes, says and does. When speaking, he is refined and polite, with few exceptions (*cough*France*cough*). He likes to keep everything perfectly organized and in working order, easily fixing a messy situation. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and just as fiercely strong against his enemies. His only weaknesses seem to be his friends, most notably Japan and North Italy, as well as bringing up particularly painful Nazi Germany. He likes to believe he is fueled more by logos than pathos, but it is rather easy to annoy him enough to get into a shouting match if you're anyone he doesn't consider a "friend".

Extras: While Ludwig is neat, organized, and tough on the outside, he is a complete jumbled mess on the inside, particularly when it comes to his mental state. His psychological disorders include (but are not limited to) obsessive compulsive disorder (obsessively cleans things, everything must be in its proper place, etc.), generalized anxiety disorder (worrying about everything that could go wrong instead of enjoying himself), alcohol addiction, and codependency (denying how he truly feels, thinks everything he does is never good enough, values others' opinions of himself over his own, extremely compliant with his Boss' beliefs and orders, become resentful when others will not let him "help" them, has to feel like he is "needed" to have a relationship with others, etc.). He has never felt secure with himself, and instead overcompensates by being cruel to those around him, especially those he considers his enemies. Only to those he deems his friends will he show his true self, not the perfect façade he shows to everyone else.

Example RP post: Ludwig stood at the window, staring out into his yard. It was, for all accounts and purposes, a marvelous spring day; the sun was shining, the flowers blooming. His three dogs were playing with each other outside as birds happily chirped in the trees above. So why did this scene not feel right to him? Everything was perfect. And yet… none of it seemed real, to him. As if something was missing from the picture that should be there, yet he couldn’t quite trace it. Minutes went by until he finally gave up, his mood darkening slightly as he admitted defeat. But there must be SOMETHING wrong with the scene, as he had seen it a million times-

That’s right. Feliciano wasn’t there.

His mood did not change, but rather only seemed to intensify; why had Northern Italy not come to visit him yet? Surely something wasn’t wrong? That lingering thought seemed to grow with every passing second that he ignored it. Perhaps Italy had slipped and fallen? Perhaps he was sick? Perhaps he’d been kidnapped? A million scenarios popped into his head and Ludwig just couldn’t stand them anymore.

That’s it, he thought to himself as he finally broke down and went over to the phone to call Italy. Now was the time to get some answers. He breathed a sigh of relief as the familiar voice almost immediately answered the phone. “Ah, hello, Italy, it’s Ludwig… I’m fine, and you?...”

Anything else? Wh-WHY DO I LOVE LUDWIG SO MUCH. </3
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

Germany - Ludwig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Germany - Ludwig   Germany - Ludwig I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 am

Accepted. Welcome~ c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com

Germany - Ludwig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: