Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Njörðr
Admin

Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly! Empty
PostSubject: Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly!   Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:37 am

When the moon met the sun, all was golden in the sky!

Benvenuti in Italia!
Ars longa, vita brevis!

~~Veeeee who am I?~~
Italia Veneziano ~ North Italy!

~~Annndd also!~~
Feliciano Vargas!

~~Ahhh, ve, my gender?~~
I'm a boy! :3

~~My age?~~
I'm twenty!

~~And my birthday?~~
March Seventeenth ~

~~Personality, ve?~~

I'm cheerful, ve, and energetic, and fun loving, and aaaah! I love Doitsu~! He's so fun ~ ! >W< Veeee, I apparently rely on him a lot... I don't listen to what he says, also... But, ve! Pasta and cooking and siestas and painting and singing and pasta and everything else fun! My brother Lovino is realllllly different from me, but he's still fun! Mn ~ I also have this little curl that sticks out and I don't like when it's touched! Please don't touch it! >A< It makes me feel funny, ve~

~~AAAAAAAAnd extra things?~~
I may look stupid, ve, but I have my smart moments! I look up to Papa Rome, and pasta is. My. Favourite. Food. Riiiiiiiiiight, ve? >W<
I really want to be around Germany all the time ~ he's my best friend, ve! Ve, ve, ve ~ I really wish we could be around each other all the time.
Mmmmmn, I sleep naked too! Like a true Italian!

~~Roleplay Sample~~
And, suddenly, there was pasta everywhere! Italy felt as if was in heaven ~ ! He flounced around, a spoon already in his hand, trying to scoop up as much of the Italian food as possible. He let out little, "Ve"s every now and then happily, skipping around. The sky rained down pasta, landing in Italy's hair. He wasn't wearing any clothes, of course - he had just woken up from a siesta. When the small Italian was finally full (which took a lot of pasta, mind you), he sat down under a pasta covered tree, and leaned against it. He closed his eyes briefly, and suddenly... All was dark. He opened his eyes blearily. In Germany's bed... He grinned softly, nuzzled up against the sleeping blonde, and closed his eyes again. Too bad it had just been a dream...

All was golden when day met the night!

Anything else? Yes, I play Denmark too.
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly!   Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 am

brb over here movin' this to accepted. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com

Veeeee, Feliciano! Italllly!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: