Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kongeriket Norge {<3}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu-chan~

Kongeriket Norge {<3} Empty
PostSubject: Kongeriket Norge {<3}   Kongeriket Norge {<3} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:21 am

[center]Your Name: Luka

Human Name: Søren Erichsen

Gender: Male, though Denmark seems convinced otherwise at times.

Birthday: May 17, the year is irrelevant.

Personality: People say I'm not expressive, or even cold. I just don't really have much to say. Of course, I have a lot to say where Denmark is concerned, but I shouldn't use that kind of language around Iceland, you know. I have can see creatures from the other world, much like England. We're generally on friendly terms, and I actually prefer talking to them than nations in my world.

Extras: I actually really like cake, especially ones with pieces of fruit in them. Sweet things, I enjoy as well, like candy. I also play the violin, and I like to think that I'm rather adept at it. Like England, I can do magic as well, and we often get into a sort of 'magic wars'. They're perfectly harmless, and the effects don't actually happen to our nation itself. Just our bodies. I won't take it when someone insults my skills--any of my skills. They're what I can do, and like to do, so I'm rather proud of my accomplishments.
I have this stuffed bunny that Denmark gave me when we were really, really small. I like to tease Denmark a lot, mostly because he never notices. I actually do care for him; I just don't like to show it because then he'd get all emotional about it. I'm secretly addicted to coffee.

Of course, if you tell anyone--especially Denmark--about any of this, I hope you enjoy being a table.

Example RP post: (takes place with baby!Iceland; warning: Probably really huge historical inaccuracy)

Norway sat at the dining room table, sipping his coffee as he unfolded the days newspaper. The morning was quiet, tranquil. He enjoyed the silence, and to be honest, relished it. It was rather rare that he had a morning to himself. Usually, he was helping Iceland dress, or making food at Denmark's childish demand. He never really got a moment to himself.

Then today, of all days, he woke up early.

He had glanced at the sleeping Dane beside him before shaking his head. He had contemplated waking Denmark for a moment before he had realized the stupidity of his almost-actions. He crept down the stairs where he had made himself a fresh pot of coffee.

He smiled serenely to himself, and the smile alone was rare enough. He rarely smiled around others, but alone, he wasn't as withdrawn as he was in public. Being around others didn't make him uncomfortable; he just preferred to stay silent.

Suddenly, Norway froze, the smile gone from his face. He had heard something, a noise, from upstairs. If Iceland and Denmark had awoken, his serene morning would be gone, for who knows how long? He sighed, praying silently to Thor that it was Iceland who was awake. Iceland was much less rowdy that Denmark, and wouldn't be as much of a distraction as Denmark.

Silently, Norway sipped his coffee, enjoying the morning while it lasted.
Back to top Go down

Kongeriket Norge {<3}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios-
Jump to: