Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhong guo

Zhong guo

Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?) Empty
PostSubject: Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?)   Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

(Good day~ I'm Ami/Mirai hailing from London~ .....Am I doing it right?)

Ni hao~ I'm China or the People's republic of China aru. "Ni hao★Chugoku" My name is Wang Yao and I am female MALE!
It's a pleasure to meet you aru..

I'm about 4000 years old, "Aiyaa yonsennen." possibly the oldest nation there is aru.. What a thought.
Aha.. My birthday? Uh.. The 1st of October.. Yes..

What kind of person am I..?
I would say a love of art aru. Food, paintings, music..... Cute things. Aiyaa! Kitty chan is so cute aru! Oh oh, I always have panda around with me too aru~ Ke ai~♥️ "What a cute scarf aru!"

Anyway.

Mm, yes. Food is a top priority aru. You could visit and try out some snacks if you like aru... "No? Do you have diarrhea aru?" ... Apparently I'm blunt.. And apparently I have a weird accent.. Along with being nasal...

Arthur said all of this ahen.

I'm definately not an old man though aru! I'm just.. 'Experienced..' "Oh shut up Korea! ... Crap."
Ahaha! Of course I'm always happy! Why shouldn't I aru...? *sigh*

The old route

China had been especially pleased this morning.
Hong Kong had taken it upon himself to do all the gardening today. Enough time to take a walk, take in the delights of his country. To remember.

To remember the days of his youth, ruling upon horse back. The satisfaction of relaxing after a day of what he believed was good deeds. The simple pleasure of sipping his tea with no rush. It was all gone. "Where has the time disappeared to aru..?"

"Time can't disappear. It wouldn't be morning if it had..." A child? Why is she up and about so early? A little girl... Ah! Baffled by a child of such simple words. Oh how the immortals have fallen. "Time flies right past me aru..."

A smile appeared on this wonderful child's face, full of the same sparks of vigor that his old frame once held. "Jump on and fly with it!"

(Ahahaha... I suck. *just came back from Belgium so is tired* Um.. Extras extras... I dunno. Things will happen.... Aiyaa~ I don't even know if I posted right!)
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?)   Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Accepted! ouo The application was fine, no worries~ c: Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Zhong guo

Zhong guo

PostSubject: Re: Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?)   Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Xie xie~~ |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?)   Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó (Chugoku aru ka?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: