Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chinquix

chinquix

OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero Empty
PostSubject: OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero   OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Your Name: chinquix

Country/Region/City: The Republic of Ecuador [Country]

Human Name: Miguel Cordero

Birthday: 10th August (Ecuador Independence Day)

History: Became part of the Inca Empire in 1463, and remained so until the Empire was torn by civil war. In 1563, Quito (the capital) became the seat of an administrative district of Spain. The city of Guayaquil became the first in Ecuador to gain independance from Spain in 1820, the rest of Ecuaor becoming independent in May, 1822, after defeating Spanish Royalist forces at the Battle of Pichincha. In 1941, war broke out with Peru after a long dispute over control of territory in the Amazon basin, but fighting came to an end after only several weeks due to pressure from the United States and several other Latin American nations. A full peace agreement between the two countries wasn't reached until 1998, however.

Personality: Miguel has a carefree and friendly personality, and loves talking about his original Inca culture. He has a fondness for guinea pigs, football and Panama hats. One of his favourite hobbies is cooking rice dishes. Alejandro Cordero (the Galapagos Islands) is his little brother, who he spends most of his time taking care of, and he loves to spoil him. Miguel gets on well with most countries, including Spain (despite fighting with him in the past to gain his independence), but has always shared a bitter rivalry with Peru. The only time you will ever see him angry is either when his little brother is threatened, or Peru is in the vicinity.
His personality has been known to vary, if only very slightly, due to the fact that he is made up of 24 provinces.

Appearance: http://chinquixwolf.deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-OC-Ecuador-156635263

Extras: His younger brother (the Galapagos Islands) is like a miniature version of himself, with slightly darker eyes.

Example RP post:

Ecuador hummed jovially to himself, waving at a passing family on their way to market. He chuckled as the younger children in the group started jostling with each other. The temperate heat in the mountains surrounding Quito was particularly pleasant today, after his extended stretch in the humid Amazon basin observing the locals, and he felt his smile grow wider.

The thin air at this altitude could prove uncomfortable for those unaccustomed to it, but Miguel had felt himself adjust to it almost instantly once he'd stepped off the plane and into the rocky terrain of the Pichincha province; an ability he attributed to his status as a nation.

As he strolled past the brightly coloured houses the marked the outskirts of his capital, Ecuador noted the many artisans and merchants hurrying to the market place clutching their various wares, and a glimspe of a traditional painting or two gave him a sudden pang of nostalgia. Shaking his head, he cleared his mind of the past, and carried on through the old-town.

Anything else? Well, I wasn't sure if I had to make an application/bio for the Galapagos Islands as well. I probably won't roleplay as him exactly, but he may make an appearance in posts along with Miguel. He's pretty much a miniature version of Ecuador. Would I need to make an application for him, too?
Back to top Go down
http://chinquixwolf.deviantart.com/
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

PostSubject: Re: OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero   OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:07 pm

dghgkhmdfgh
Approved!~

Umnhhh, the little munchkin Galapagossss. I don't think that you'll have to apply for him, because I guess, to put it short, he's more of an accessory to the character more than an actual character.
I'd have to ask Livi, so for now, Ecuador is approved and, should you post anything with him, just sorta leave Gala out until I ask her. ouo;;
Back to top Go down
chinquix

chinquix

PostSubject: Re: OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero   OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Ok, will do, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://chinquixwolf.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero   OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC~ Ecuador, Miguel Cordero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: