Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Denmark - Valentin Kiersted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Njörðr
Admin

Denmark - Valentin Kiersted. Empty
PostSubject: Denmark - Valentin Kiersted.   Denmark - Valentin Kiersted. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 am

Nul spørgsmålstegn, nej!

Welcome to Danmark!

The Kingdom of ~!

Denmark~

Though I prefer...
Valentin Kiersted.

Male or Female, hm?
Male.

Ageeee? Ah~
Twenty-One in human years. ;D

My Birthday!
May Fifth, Liberation Day ~

How do I act?
My personality, you say? Haha! People say that I'm stubborn, but I don't really think so! Norge is my best friend, and we always hang out together! I've hated Sverige for awhile, because he left my house with that boy! but recently, we've become good friends! I've taken quite a liking to him ~ ! I do believe I like to talk, but not when the nature of the question is serious.
I'm kind of paranoid, though... Don't tell anyone! Th-The façade has to stay true... I'm fond of talking to myself, and panic attacks tend to hit a lot.

Don't forget these tidbits!
I actually have a taste for a bunch of foods, especially French and Danish. c:
I take pride in my country! Though, I don't drink a lot like my countrymen do.

Roleplay Sample.
He jumped up from the chair, wrapping his arms around Livonia comfortingly - and also to hold him in place. "Sh... I'm here fore you. Of course I love you. I'm doing this... because I love you. I love you so much," he cooed, kissing the top of Ymant's head. "Now... Sh... Deep breaths, kone... It'll be alright... Sorry I'm scaring you... I never liked it either." The final sentence sounded cold, though it was mostly due to Valentin's hatred for this place. He rocked back and forth slightly. "The doctor... Don't worry..." The door was knocked upon once, and a cheery man with greying hair walked in, holding a clipboard. His coat wasn't white, but a baby blue. He wore nothing else but a badge, at least shown on his person. "Ah! Hej... Du... You are Ymant Stalte?" he asked. Val pulled away from Ymant, gesturing to him. "Ja, that's him," he confirmed, sitting back down in his uncomfortable, cold, blue chair. The doctor nodded, moving towards the pale blonde, a smile on his face. He tapped the clipboard thrice before looking towards Ymant. "My name is Dr. Mortensen." Val involuntarily shivered, looking down. Nothing good could come from a man who had a name resembling the French for "dead", right? He hoped something good would come from him this time. This time. Mortensen pulled up a rolling stool, situating himself upon it. "Now... Tell me everything that's happened as of late. Anything bothering you?"

For jeg stolede på dig, ååh~

Last edited by Lafayette on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

Denmark - Valentin Kiersted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denmark - Valentin Kiersted.   Denmark - Valentin Kiersted. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 am

THISDOESN'TLOOKFAMILIARATALL

Accepted<3~
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com

Denmark - Valentin Kiersted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: