Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canberra, Awstrailiah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emu

Emu

Canberra, Awstrailiah Empty
PostSubject: Canberra, Awstrailiah   Canberra, Awstrailiah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:02 am

Your Name: See: Sealand

Country/Region/City: Canberra, Australia

Human Name: Evan Smith

Birthday: March 12th

History: Keeping himself rather unknown for the years other than for his Military College, he felt shocked and a little nervous when being considered for the capital against Dalgety. After being chosen and having so many new buildings set up, Evan felt out of place and out-dated, beginning to miss his old days. During World War 2 and the depression of the 30s, he spent this time happy for the lagging development. However, after the war ended and more people were coming in, the happy moment faded and eventually found himself stuck in government buildings or his house days at a time. After a while, he warmed up to the people, figuring that they were as good with their lower body as they were with migrating, and found himself outside almost all the time.

Personality: He lusts after people and is usually busy the following night. Him being bisexual helps get a more broader view upon the spectrum of sex tricks. He would never go after his family members, though. Despite being open-minded with this stuff, he isn't willing to go that far. Usually keeping a calm and collected air, it takes a lot to unsettle him. He keeps a dog tag on at all times, it being represented as the Royal Military school. Thanks to the school, every time Evan meets an officer, he shifts from a relaxed and overly-easy going teen to a former military-man. Evan tends to keep sober, but during barbecues or games, the capital can't help but slip in at least one Budweiser. But on Canberra or Australia Day, he goes all out and gets stark raving drunk. Which is a sight no one honestly wants to see. The teen isn't used to change after having been given the capital rights and developed just as quickly. However, if you give him time, Evan could learn to warm up to something. While being a horndog for the nearest cutest being, he's a decent older brother, one someone could definitely look to if they needed The Talk or anything along those lines. Evan tries to keep his distance to a fault, knowing that since he needed to be a capital, he needed to mingle with other capitals too. Hearing very good words about Estonia, however, he's been trying to mingle with Tallinn. However, at the same time, Evan has been getting on good terms with the Asian cities lately, so he can't complain too badly.

Appearance: Messy blond hair, always looking as if he got out of bed only moments before. ALWAYS. Blue eyes. Usually wears very baggy black T-shirt and jeans with sneakers. Wears a dogtag necklace at all times.

Extras: I think some of the extras were merged in with his personality. BD;

Example RP post: Gunpowder and exploded bombs. Those scents were all too familiar. Mix that with blood and you have yourself an easy way of regurgitation.

Evan wasn't heavily willing on actually fighting in battle. He realized he needed to, but what if his lover were there? The Australian would die if he were. But of course, everyone else would call him a pansy for not shooting in the middle of the field, so he didn't have much of a option. He had to fight or else he'd be shunned by his army buddies.

"Oi, Smith! What the fuck is so interestin' that you have yer head in the clouds?!" His American sergeant ordered. Evan snapped back to reality, tongue-tied in his words. After a point, the sergeant just rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up private, and put that gun to good use! We don't need any more of our men dyin'. Hell we're half out as it is. Fucking commie bastards.." He scowled, and moved away from Evan and towards others. Evan nearly wanted to snap back at his commander, but forced to keep himself silent and under orders.

He aimed towards one of the Russian men on the front lines. Hesitated on the trigger. Shoot now, you dumbass! Of course, his target began targeting the Australian. Evan quickly pulled the trigger, feeling a twinge of regret instantly. He never felt like this before. It was only because of Alexei.

Fucking Alexei.. His army buddies told him time after time that he was probably just out somewhere right now getting herself (he lied and said Alexei was a girl) a new fuck buddy and will probably never speak to him again. Of course, they were all judging with the Australian's horrible taste in woman. Taste in men.. Totally different story.

He hid now; didn't want to get shot. Glanced around, nudging one of the men near him. "Mate! Where's the closest trail?!" "Thataway!" He pointed to a vague direction. "I wouldn't take the risk though; Reds all over the track!" He shouted back and returned to targeting more men.

Evan took another sigh, unwilling to move but knowing they needed to advance. Standing up, he took aim for an already standing solider. A bullet hit his front, from someone he wasn't focusing on. Evan doubled over, only after shooting his target. Leaning his back against the wall, he held his wound, blood spilling onto his clothes. To Evan's luck, someone noticed him. "Shit, can ya stand?!" One of the men demanded. With a nod, Evan tried to stand using the wall as the support. His legs failed him and he went back down. The other soldier cursed under his breath, and got on his chest. "Try ta crawl! I'll help ya if ya can't!"

Evan nodded, getting back on the floor, using one hand to clutch his wound and the other on the ground, other soldier trying to keep the dirt from the wound. Excellent part of war: doesn't matter if they aren't your buddies, soldiers help fellow soldiers. Spending a few minutes crawling away from their shooting place towards the trucks, they finally stood, Evan starting to feel a little light-headed.

"Shit." The other muttered and grabbed a square of cotton. "Press this against your bullet wound kay?" Evan nodded, as the other helped him into a truck, where other men sat around. "Retreatin'?" Evan asked. "What the fuck do you think?" One of them scolded. "Calm down man! My God, fucking sue us if the Russians are beasts in war!" Another shouted.

Evan chose a small area left over, away from the people, as he felt the truck move and bump around every rock and pebble it ran over, as the men who were fighting this war with him were retreating in the leftover vans that weren't bombed.

Anything else? Amy if you don't make a Tallinn I will beat you to a bloody pulp. :I
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: Canberra, Awstrailiah   Canberra, Awstrailiah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 am

Acceptedddd ;O;
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Emu

Emu

PostSubject: Re: Canberra, Awstrailiah   Canberra, Awstrailiah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:49 am

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaynowstarttallinorIWILLbeatyoutoabloodypulp. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canberra, Awstrailiah   Canberra, Awstrailiah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canberra, Awstrailiah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: