Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan. Empty
PostSubject: niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan.   niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:06 am

Pryvitanne, I am Natalia Arlovskaya.

I represent the Republic of Belarus.

I am a young woman of nineteen.

My birthday is on August 25.

I love my nii-san. One day I am going to marry him, and he will realize how much he loves me in return.
I will not tolerate anyone who gets in my way of marrying Ivan and I will kill any fags that think that they can even come close to loving him as much as I do.
I hate Lithuania. He's a fag.
America is a fag, too.
So is China.
And everyone else that goes around my brother. I will stab them. Repeatedly.

I hate Lithuania the most though.

Everything else that matters
I love Ivan.

Oh, and I like the occult.

But in case you don't know already, I love Ivan.

Example post

A reflection grimaced back at Natalia, as she stood leaning over the polished white sink.
What was so unappealing about her that mad her brother run in fear?
She pulled her hair behind her ears, trying to observe any imperfections.. Granted, she did not have the same... Bra size... As her sister. But.. She was pretty, right?
Natalia frowned at herself, fixing her light blue nightgown absentmindedly. Then stuck her tongue out at herself.
What could she do to make her brother love her? Maybe it wasn't looks that he wanted..
The Belarussian began making faces at herself, pulling at her cheeks to make a 'smile', smushing her face with her hands, then almost laughed.
Natalia coughed instead, putting on her more or less irritated expression and leaving the bathroom.

"Niiiiii-san~"
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan.   niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 am

yayyyy let me just move this over to accepted~
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: