Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ ))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis

Francis

France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ )) Empty
PostSubject: France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ ))   France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ )) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 am

((And I totally didn’t copy you, Lafayette. XD ))

Human Name: Francis Bonnefoy. "François" in French.

Gender: Male. (Though I sometime got confused for a girl before and I still do now... I don't know why~ Maybe they’re just horny around me. )

Age: 26 years old in human age~. B-but I'm still young! Yeah!!

Birthday: 14 of July, la fête de la Fédération. (Merci, Lafayette! )

Personality: The first thing people notice about me are my flirteous manners and my wanderings hands on people's arse. Well, it's true I like to touch people, but that doesn’t man I’m a bad person! Deep down, I’m a very good Frenchman, who loves to cuddle and hold and love~. I love my French language and everything related to me. I’m also very proud of my country and my people. It doesn't mind if I... lost some wars! It was a bad joke from God! Oui! Deep down, I'm still the best that I used to be. Some nations say I'm smug, but they are just jealous about my magnificence and the fact I'm better than them. But anyway; 90% of the time it's Angleterre saying this, so obviously I can't take anything of this seriously. I'm very lovable, and friendly. I would be even friendlier if you were cute... or very attractive~. Mmm... Even if you are German, or English, I guess. BUT, if you are Germany or England, haha, I'm just going to laugh at you!

Extras: Some of my friends say I'm hard to read. I don't know why... Apparently I confuse everyone when I flirt. Am I really flirting with them because I love them or I have a crush on them, or am I just 'playing'? And also, am I even aware of my actions? Of course I am! I just.. well, I guess I... Mon Dieu, it's true that sometimes I do it without noticing.. I mean, there was this time when I groped Germany's ass when he bent over to take something...G-e-r-m-a-n-y!! B-but it was too tempting! I- I couldn't resist it. It was there and begging to be taken...Someone also said I could get off on anything. That isn't true at all! I like to consider myself as an épicurien; I seek pleasure out of everything: the food, the wine, the people......N-noooon!! ;A; I'm not a whore! Not at all. Besides, I don't do it for the money. I do it for love~. L’amour! But that doesn’t mean I love Germany. I- I just love to touch people. Haha… Non. I'm in control. Yeah. I could totally contain myself if a sexy French nurse would come over and...Oh screw this...

Oh..I once heard that when someone is strongly addicted to sex, it means they are unhappy and they using sex as a way of freedom... Or something like that. Haha. I, of course, am the exception. Hahahaha... It’s not like I’m doing this because I’m desperately seeking love or something like that…Yeah. –sniffles-

Example RP post: The moon was beautiful.

Francis smiled, the glass of wine now forgoten. She was beautiful and big and shone on its City of Light with its majestic rays. The Eiffel Tower was illuminated and as wonderful as always, but not even she could compete and the sight was worthy of those romantic novels that Francis fancied so much. Francis smiled a bit and finally sipped his wine.

« ...And now all I need is a lover.” He says as he softly laughs.

…A man…

…a woman…

The nation sighed and put down his glass down on the table. The night was perfect; why was he feeling like this? So strange…

What was missing?

« A man or a woman… » He mumbled and hid his face behind a hand.
Companionship.

Someone he could hold. Love.

Anybody.

Francis burst into laughter. Yes, yes : anybody. Absolument. But love wasn’t something you could find as easily as a whore, or a friend with benefits. His laughter increased. “Putain, I’m not making sense this evening…”

He blindly raised his hand and gripped the bottle’s neck. He lifted his head and raised his eyebrows in surprise. “…What? I already drank half of it!? Oh ho ho, mon cher France, this is why you’re acting so weird, mon brave!” Chuckling, he let go of the bottle. “ I‘m going to be sick if I keep this up…”

Francis sighed once more and glanced at the window to look back at the moon. Still beautiful.

Yes, he could easily find someone. After all, wasn’t he the country of love as he declared proudly? Only, Francis didn’t want to have sex. Or to have a fake lover. All this was too easy… He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, though. Wasn’t he proud of his celibacy?

« Why are you so far? » He whined at the moon, leaning back on his chair and then pouting. “Come down here and keep me company! We could talk you and I and go out somewhere; maybe we even going to dance and we could drink something… Do you like dancing? I bet you do. You dance all the time around the Earth and you go out with the Sun… you whore. Ha ha ha!! I- I’m not making any sense at all!!”

Laughing and sobbing, France took back the bottle and swigged. “I’ll go dancing.”

Anything else? VIVE LA FRANCE! –shot-
Back to top Go down
Njörðr
Admin

France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ )) Empty
PostSubject: Re: France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ ))   France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ )) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 am

Accepted~~

though do try to use english quotations xD;;; I saw french ones.

B'aw Den will be his friend ;^;
Back to top Go down

France (Oh ho ho bonjour~ ))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: