Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preußen! Gilbert Beilschmidt!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Preußen

Preußen

Preußen!  Gilbert Beilschmidt! Empty
PostSubject: Preußen! Gilbert Beilschmidt!   Preußen!  Gilbert Beilschmidt! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:53 am

Your Name: Tara
Human Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Birthday: January 18th
Personality:
Gilbert is a rather excitable, active nation. He's violent, enjoying violence, picking fights, fighting, and making enemies. He was born to fight and it's what he does best. Prussia talks a lot, especially about himself, and gives off a haughty air. Inside he is honestly quite lonely and rather unhappy, although he never admit such out loud or beyond his diaries, even to people he trusts or loves. He loves cute things, eating, fighting, and Old Fritz. He doesn't notice when small birds sit on his head and is surprised to find them there when they're pointed out. He is also rather fond of children, caring for them and wanting them to grow up well, even though he's also easily annoyed by them at times. His loneliness stems from his lack of existence as a nation, feeling like an enclave rather than a nation. He's also loyal to his leaders, although he'll generally whine a little in his cooperation with them, as is his nature.
From time to time he'll go on a search to find things which bring him happiness. He's clearly at least somewhat computer-smart, considering he remembered HTML and other coding in one day for his blog. He has a crush on Feliciano, hates Russia, finds France weird(and yet they know a lot about each other and are best friends, along with Spain), is drinking buddies and shares an "unsavory tie" with Ludwig whom is also his brother, dislikes Poland, Hungary, and Austria, although he's shown signs of having a crush on Hungary as well(especially in Notosama where he acted possessive over her). He fears humiliation and hates and/or fears being alone. He seems incapable of dying or staying dead as, even after eating English food and dying for a while after consuming it(or passed out, at the least), he revived/woke up later telling everyone not to go killing him off that way. In addition, on a rather unrelated note, his speech pattern tends to be rather vulgar.

Extras:
Prussia's inability to feel birds sitting on his head stems from his inability to feel anything on that part of his head.
Prussia can understand the little birds on his head pretty well.
Prussia keeps the little birds and rabbits around with him for fear they will die and because they're cute and soft. Rabbits and birds can die of loneliness and he wouldn't want that for himself or anyone, really, so he keeps them around sot hey all keep one another company and hopefully keep one another alive.

(should Germany-mun disapprove of the next two I request (s)he say so so they can be changed)
His room isn't Germany's basement--the house was his before it was Ludwig's and he refused to give up the master bedroom.
He holds a strange affection for Germany.
In addition to Italy and Germany he also crushes on Hungary and Austria.
He fears commitments and marriages for fear of abandonment or something blowing up in his face(commitments don't just have to be relationships, after all).
He can play flute and guitar and enjoys drawing and writing(to express himself since no one really listens to him)
He's very perverse and kinky. He sleeps around quite a bit because he feels less alone in bed with someone--when he said that he sleeps alone he meant that he didn't have anyone he always slept with, someone he was committed to.
He has several piercings and tattoos. (I'm not too sure if I should get into them--I will upon request?)
People seem to play Prussia as though he's pathetic. I do not play him this way. He believes himself to be pathetic, a loser, and a failure inside, but deeper inside he knows that, since he's alive even without anything to live for/represent/reason he has to be awesome or special since he's surviving and living, even if he often feels like he shouldn't be/doesn't want to.
He can't stand being alone in the house for more than 10-30 minutes.
His erogenous zone is his whole belly--leaning on things is difficult for him and being struck in the stomach is. . .bad.
He's a sadomasochist--as much as he likes fighting others and seeing them hurt he also likes being on the receiving end of pain, too, sometimes.

Example RP post:
Gilbert peeked his head out from behind his curtain, watching as his brother shoveled the snow on the front walk and the stairs. He should have been out there, helping him, but Gilbert didn't want to and faked nausea to escape the work. Gilbert didn't like to work. Ludwig did, so why take any work away from him? He knew Ludwig didn't like working a whole lot but it was still work, something Gilbert was none too fond of. He shifted out of the window, quickly, with a "kesesese" when his brother looked up there. He knew he would feel a bit sorry and compelled to join him if he saw him, looking up at him from outside.

Instead he went over to his bed where he'd lied out his extra layers, jacket, hat, and scarf. He started putting them on watching as one of the many little birds he kept around(that one happened to be Gilbird, the one who always sat on his head) opened a small, bird-sized drawer he made for them and pulled out a hat and scarf to match Gilbert's, flying to his bed and dropping them down when it found them. It closed the dresser b the time the grinning Prussian was finished and he gently wrapped the hand-sewed scarf around his neck and secured the hat on his chick's tiny head. "Done!" Gilbird chirped the same in return.

Complicated boots on, he stood poised by his bedroom door, opened just a crack so he could hear when his brother came in. His inability to stay silent for too long eventually erupted into a soft mass of 'kesesesesesesesese's, that strange, hissing laughter of his, ever mischievous, and yet sometimes cheerful.

As soon as he heard the door open he bolted down the stairs for it, only to be interrupted by his brother, his arm to his throat caused a cry of "Autsch!" And he backed up a bit, rubbing his throat and pouting and Ludwig. "What the hell was that for!?"

"I thought you were ill." Ludwig said, relatively monotone, to which Prussia grinned and put his arms behind his head. "The awesome me could NEVER stay sick for long!"

Gilbert winced a bit at the sudden raise in his vice--the albino oft preferred raising his voice to emphasizing. "C'mon, West, I wanna play! C'mon~!"

With a sigh Ludwig seemed to be mulling it over as Gilbert impatiently stamped one of his feet, repeatedly on the floor out of inability to keep still. Finally, Ludwig said, "take the dogs with you. And when Italy comes don't spend too much time out there, come inside soon after, understoo--"

"Kommst Aster, kommst Berlitz, kommst Blackie!" He called, wrenching the door open and running outside, the dogs in tow. Ludwig stood by the door a while, watching Gilbert and he dogs run and hop and prance about the yard in such a similar manner that one could believe they were all dogs.

Ludwig left him be after a while, shortly after Feliciano came walking cheerfully up the block. Greeting his semi-long-time crush with an excited chirp of his name, Gilbert ran over to him and took him in a strong hug, laughing and pulling him down to play in the snow a while. Apparently "a while" was too long as Ludwig slammed the door open and demanded the five(six if you count Gilbird) inside.

Gilbert was whiny and pouty and reluctant, but he complied, marching inside and throwing himself on the couch carelessly, followed by Feliciano, to whom eh cuddled with a squeal, although the Italian didn't quite understand why. Ludwig watched them and sighed--some things never changed. But that was often for the better.

Anything else? Uhm. . .any problems or want for something feel free to get into contact with me? I occasionally throw German into the posts but I provide translations at the bottom. My German isn't the best at all, so, my apologies! "Kommst" means "[you] come". Aster, Berlitz, and Blackie are the canon names of Ludwig's dogs. Sorry if this isn't any good! Or if it's too long! Or--let me stop. orz

Last edited by Preußen on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Preußen! Gilbert Beilschmidt!   Preußen!  Gilbert Beilschmidt! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:18 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG A BRUDER~

And th-that's fine, though Ludwig can still have a nice bedroom kthx? xD;
Back to top Go down
Preußen

Preußen

PostSubject: Re: Preußen! Gilbert Beilschmidt!   Preußen!  Gilbert Beilschmidt! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 am

YES A BRUDER.
I IS A BRUDER.
KICK ME IF I MAKE A BAD BRUDER.
NOT THAT THERE ISN'T A REASON GILBO'S PART OF FAIL BROS TRIO.

XD Yes, of course! I picture Ludwig's bedroom not that much smaller than Gil's anyway. Gilbo just needs the space to throw his miscellaneous crap in. Gilbo wouldn't torture him that way.
We could always share~! >3 I'll even keep the room clean if we do!
Back to top Go down
Njörðr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Preußen! Gilbert Beilschmidt!   Preußen!  Gilbert Beilschmidt! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 pm

xDDDD Accepted ~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preußen! Gilbert Beilschmidt!   Preußen!  Gilbert Beilschmidt! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preußen! Gilbert Beilschmidt!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: