Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finland--Tino Väinämöinen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeß

Jeß

Finland--Tino Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Finland--Tino Väinämöinen   Finland--Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Your Name: Jeß (only people with knowledge of German will get my little joke, call me Jess)

Human Name: Tino Väinämöinen

Birthday: December 6th

Personality: Finland's not entirely present much of the time, his head's not always in the clouds though; he just gets a little lost in thought. He's simple, kind, and well meaning, but that doesn't mean he won't put up a fight when provoked (read: can be a little yandere sometimes). Most of the time, though, he prefers peace to strife and will often brush off things that make him uncomfortable with a nervous laugh and a troubled look.

Extras: He enjoys strange festivals and foods and metal music (and being Santa). Absentmindedness is sometimes a defense mechanism for him: he doesn't have to worry about it if he just checks out. He enjoys Sweden's...kindness, but to this day is a bit puzzled as to why he was chosen as "the wife" since he's not particularly fantastic at anything.

Example RP post: Tino stood in between Ivan and Berwald as the three watched the generals sign the treaty. He glanced up to his right; Berwald's face was dark and intimidating as always. Tino couldn't help but feel bad. The Finn wasn't sure of how this would affect Sweden (he already had a feeling that Berwald...wouldn't be happy to say the least). On the brighter side, yes no more dwelling on the past, on the bright side, his body would stop hurting. It had been quite a strain to have both sides obstinately pulling on him. Finland had thought he might tear in two. As well, he was a Duchy now. That was almost like being a real nation, right? ...right? Tino looked to his left. All he saw was a tan coat, it looked like there were a couple faded brownish red stains on it. Growing more and more anxious as his gaze traveled up the Russian man. By the time he reached Ivan's face, he had to remind himself to breath. Ivan's face was bright, and he was smiling. Tino looked back to Berwald's blank glare. He didn't know which face he was more frightened of; he was being cast from one unreadable man to another.

Lost in his thinking, Tino didn't realize the signatures were finished, and it was over. He was dumbly led away by Ivan who was talking in a friendly enough tone but in a language Finland didn't know. Snapping to his senses, he looked over his shoulder feverishly at Berwald standing alone at the end of the large hall. Tino wanted to call to him...any number of things...'I'm sorry' 'Thank you' 'Goodbye' 'It'll be alright' 'I love you'...a million things flooded his mind, but from his open mouth came nothing more than a little strained sound that a person choking might make. That made sense as Russia had hooked his elbow around Finland's neck and pulled him out into the cold.

Anything else? I'm absolutely certain I left a bunch of things out (ie. in the personality and extras sections), but for the life of me, right now, I just can't think of anything else that should be here.

Here's hoping I did everything okay D: I'm radiating nervous energy and wondering if you can sense it through the internet...
Back to top Go down
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

PostSubject: Re: Finland--Tino Väinämöinen   Finland--Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Accepted!
Wonderful sample, by the way~

I lol'd at your name, too. Is it bad I read it as 'Jess' right away? ;O;
Back to top Go down
Jeß

Jeß

PostSubject: Re: Finland--Tino Väinämöinen   Finland--Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Thank you Very Happy

That's not bad at all, it means I've found a good crowd ;u;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finland--Tino Väinämöinen   Finland--Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finland--Tino Väinämöinen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: