Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reino de España

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
España

España

Reino de España Empty
PostSubject: Reino de España   Reino de España I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm

¡Hola!

Call me Tama.

¿De donde eres?

Reino de España [Spain]

Nombre

Antonio Fernandez-Carriedo

¿Hombre/Mujer?

Male

¿Cuántos años tienes?

Appears 26, but as a country, Spain has been around since as far back as during the Roman empire.

¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños?

February 12

Personalidad

Antonio is a simple man, getting his enjoyment from things such as guitar, dancing, cooking, singing, and sleeping. He is sort of an airhead, and he's terrible at reading social situations, usually managing to make already-awkward or tense situations even more difficult to endure. He is oblivious to most sexual or romantic advances, and will usually respond to them with a laugh or confused smile.

When it comes time to get serious in any type of argument or battle, Antonio is usually one of the most reluctant to engage, but will eventually show a more violent or temperamental side if provoked enough. He is a mild yandere, but doesn't notice it himself.

Once he makes friends with someone, he becomes very loyal and attached. He is a fiery partner and gives his all to his significant other, going to any length to make them happy. If he is ever presented with a situation in where he has become smitten with someone that doesn't share the same feelings, he will persist and continue trying to woo the person until they give in to his sheer passion. Though, this situation is rarely the case, as Antonio rarely notices other people coming on to him, let alone any feelings he may have for others.

Antonio is a very religious person, and puts all of his faith into God. He is often described as wearing a golden cross on a string around his neck as a symbol of his devotion.

He is average height, with tan skin, emerald-colored eyes, and brown, curled hair.

Extras

I do not ship Spain/Romano. I ship him with most everyone else. I do role play mature situations most of the time, be it blood, smut, language, or dark themes. I also have him enjoy cross dressing, but not to the extent that Poland likes it. Shut up, it's a headcanon ;___;

Do not ask me about my OTPs. I hate almost all [Hetalia comic] canon and love really weird things. I won't put you down for liking a certain pairing, but do expect to engage in a historical discussion on why my pairings work and why I dislike yours if you do choose to ask.

Blah Blah Blah

[Whoever your Germany is, I apologize in advance D;]

Antonio was mad.

Not "Oh, I'm very disappointed in you." or "I'm pissed at you!". Oh no. The Spaniard was livid. The rubber of his uniform boots left deep, black skid marks on the perfectly waxed floor; something that probably irritated the janitors very deeply, but no one dared interrupt the brunette's march to visit his 'friend' Ludwig, the man that represented Germany. The man that had let down all of Germany, along with so many others. Including Antonio.

Two sharply dressed soldiers stood at attention in front of a heavy steel door. Antonio waved the men aside. The men were hesitant to move, but upon seeing a little yellow slip of paper clutched in his hand, they stepped to the side and let the brunette in. The paper in Antonio's hand alerted anyone that may ask that the person holding it was of the highest importance. The people holding those slips were the countries of the world. The brunette himself represented Spain, the country of passion. And his passion was about to be revealed, in all of it's fiery fury.

Once allowed in, Antonio stepped in and looked upon a blond man, who was tied and handcuffed to a simple chair in the middle of the small, empty room. Beside him stood two more guards, looking very serious and professional but obviously shaken by the sudden venomous tension in the room.

"Leave us." The Spaniard barely gave sound to the words. When one of the soldiers went to protest, Antonio shot him an irate glare. "Leave us." He repeated. His words left no room for argument. They shuffled out, leaving just the two men in the bare room. Spain stepped over to loom over the male in the chair, and the blond finally looked up. The German's once powerful and commanding blue eyes were now vapid and languid. Dark purple bruises decorated the bottoms of his eyes, and his high cheekbones stuck out more than usual. Both were signs of bad treatment, most likely from his own government.

Suddenly, the sound of a sickening crack filled the room, the cause of the sound leaving a fresh red welt across the German's face. Antonio's hand recoiled as if it had touched something dirty, the skin on his fingers still tingling from the slap he had administered. His emerald eyes were sparking with violent electricity, and his shoulders shook from repressed anger.

"How...How dare you..."
Antonio hissed, his normally plump, soft lips stretching taut over his teeth. Before speaking again, the Spaniard took a few moments to articulate himself in a language that the German male would understand, knowing that if he started speaking now, all that would come from his mouth would be incoherent strings of Spanish insults.

Antonio almost never got this angry. The Spaniard was known for being happy, carefree, sunny. But upon hearing about how Germany had tried to leave his country; for that manipulative, hermit island country no less... How he tried to quit his responsibility as a country... Antonio couldn't believe that someone could be so... so... selfish!

The Japanese guy wasn't even that cute!
Back to top Go down
Njörðr
Admin

Reino de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reino de España   Reino de España I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Accepted ~~
Back to top Go down

Reino de España
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: