Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sicily - Dante Vargas.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Njörðr
Admin

Sicily - Dante Vargas. Empty
PostSubject: Sicily - Dante Vargas.   Sicily - Dante Vargas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Have some composure! Where is your posture?

Your Name:

Lafayette.
Country/Region/City:

Sicily, Italy [Region]
Human Name:

Dante Vargas.
Male.
Birthday:

December 28th [Date of the Messina Earthquake]
History:

Dante was once free in his own right as a city-state. He grew larger and as a Kingdom, he ruled over South Italy and Malta. He was then split up into two Sicilies under Bourbons—a kingdom governed from Naples that comprised both the island itself and most of Southern Italy. The Italian unification of 1860 led to the dissolution of this kingdom, and Sicily became an autonomous part of the Kingdom of Italy. He still stayed his own personification like his brothers. Sicily is today an autonomous region of Italy, and he doesn't want to be free.

Personality:

He's even more temperamental then Romano. With a quick tongue and an icy and dark appearance, one should be afraid of Dante. He isn't afraid to voice his mind, and will kill without thinking. His face is usually blank, though emotions stir inside all the time. The only time his expression changes is when he gets angry enough to strangle someone with his bare hands. Which he usually doesn't do.
He is head of the Sicilian Mafia, Cosa Nostra. He figured instead of being overrun by it, he might as well join them. He has killed many people.

Appearance:

With dark brown hair, it's about as long as both of the Italy brothers' hair. However, his bangs are pulled back on their respected sides with black clips. There is a single, long, curly piece of hair that won't stay in the clips. He would appreciate it if you didn't touch it. He wears a black, pinstripe fedora hat that matches his suit—also black and pinstripe. It fits snugly. He wears a white shirt underneath with a red tie. He's slightly taller than Feliciano, and he always stands straight. Eyes a deep chocolate brown, they're as cold as ice, despite the colour.

Extras:

He owns a red Ferrari that he treats with utmost care. Don't touch it.
He values respect greatly, and he will show respect to almost anyone.
He is a master lover, though he is still a virgin. His only weak point his curl—he acts the same way Romano does when it's touched.
He has a mouth as bad as his younger brother Romano's.

!Oh no no!

Example RP post:

The poor man... Insolent. He bled on the floor in front of Dante, who stood with a blank face and a black handgun. The gun smoked, having just been shot.

One of Sicily's assistants ran in. "...Sir?"

"He fucking disrespected me. Learn a fucking lesson from him, alright? Watch your goddamn fucking tongue." He put the gun inside his jacket, sighing. "People have no fucking respect nowadays. It fucking disgusts me. Doesn't it goddamn disgust you too?" He didn't grimace though as his assistant began cleaning up the blood an body.

"... Always fucking respect people, no matter how pissed off these shitheads make you."

"... will do, sir."

Anything else?:

Disregard his swearing~

You're pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger all wrong!
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: Sicily - Dante Vargas.   Sicily - Dante Vargas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:48 pm

AHHH PANIC OF THE DISCO EVERYWHERE

accepted, love<3

(HOW IS HE A MASTER LOVER WITH BEING A VIRGIN THOUGH I HAVE TO ASKKKK)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Njörðr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sicily - Dante Vargas.   Sicily - Dante Vargas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm

AAAH SOB I FOUND THE SONG FITTING

yay ♥️

[BECAUSE HE IS ITALIAN. HE CAN SEDUCE BUT HE'S NEVER BEEN FURTHER THAN THAT lD ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sicily - Dante Vargas.   Sicily - Dante Vargas. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sicily - Dante Vargas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: