Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzlybonk

Lizzlybonk

Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry Empty
PostSubject: Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry   Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Your Name: Lizzie (Yep, same name as my character...that could get a wee bit confusing. Did not think that one through.)

Human Name: Elizabeta Héderváry

Age: That’s not a question to ask a lady~ And I’m not entirely sure...

Birthday: 8th June

Personality:
Hungary is manlier than most of the other Nations put together and still looks good in a dress. She’s kind and sisterly towards most, especially Italy Veneziano, since they grew up together in Austria’s house.She is still very close to Austria as well. However, that frying pan is not just for decoration; she will use it with extreme prejudice on anyone who hurts her or her friends. After all, she did use to be a warrior, back in the day.

Extras: My headcanon states that Hungary is a fujoshi of epic proportions and carries around a camera at all times. After all, there are a lot of... interesting relationships between countries. And someone has to have documentation of this.

Example RP post:
For one short, horrifying moment Hungary thought she’d been caught. She froze, attempting to simultaneously keep completely still and sink further into the foliage all around.
Yes, Hungary was hiding in a bush. Holding a camera. It made perfect sense to her, of course; how else was one supposed to watch over Italy while he was with Germany? The excitable Italian was like a little brother to Elizabeta – it was her duty to make sure his relationships went well.
The possibility of witnessing some hot man-love had absolutely nothing to do with it, of course. Nothing at all. The camera was merely... well, Japan had lent it to her, and it would be a shame not to use it...
The Hungarian was so engrossed in her bout of self-denial, she hadn’t noticed Italy’s approach to her hiding place until, “Ve~”
“Argh!”
(For the record, I was being Yaoi!Fangirl!Hungary at that point.)

Anything else? I’ve never RPed Hetalia before except with my sister lolz. /shot Also, I haven’t really RPed except that time in the pub for years. So if I make any mistakes, feel free to kick my arse. Also, I am primarily an artist, not a writer, so I may forget how to write occasionally. It’s an unfortunate habit of mine.
Back to top Go down
http://lizzlybonk.livejournal.com/
Njörðr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry   Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 pm

YAYYY A HUNGARYYYYY

Accepted like woah.

lol fujoshi >w>
Back to top Go down
Lizzlybonk

Lizzlybonk

PostSubject: Re: Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry   Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 pm

=D Thank you! *prepares camera*
Back to top Go down
http://lizzlybonk.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry   Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: