Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liechtenstein - Lili

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wannabelady

wannabelady

Liechtenstein - Lili Empty
PostSubject: Liechtenstein - Lili   Liechtenstein - Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Your Name: umm pinky? : D

Human Name: Lili Zwingli

Birthday: July 12

Personality: thought Lili may look like a naive little girl, be aware that she's fooling you at this very moment. She's much more mature than she looks. Lili was never shy when somethings on her mind, that needs to be spoken. But no matter how blunt her statement may be, it will sound of peaceful nature and will surely make you want to listen. That's only one of her clever tricks. Lili is pretty high-tech, but doesn't usually bring her laptop along to conferences, for the cause of it being tiresome to carry around. Being a small nation, Lili has grown to be modest, but if someone has done her well, she will be forever grateful. For example her beloved brother Vash, with whom she has a deep understanding. Occasionally she tries making hand-made gifts for him, to express her gratefulness. Thought sometimes feels guilt about not being able to gift her brother, something that is worthy of him.

Extras: respect little girls :V

Example RP post:

"Excuse me, excuse me! Have you seen a little blue ribbon here." - But sadly the passing people once again shook their heads in a 'no' sign. - "Oh, okay. Thank you."

She could have noticed the loss earlier, not someone must have picked it up. Should would not forgive herself, for losing a dear gift from her brother.

She probably looked like a fool right now. In her hot pink dress! It probably glowed on the green background of the bushes, for all people in the park to see, this strange lady, who is crawling into the maze of branches.

"Hello there."

"Wuff-wuff." - in her feet was a small white dog, with one peculiar blue ribbon tied into his curly fur on the head.

"Hey, wait! My ribbon!" - but the branches of the bushes held her dress tight. When she was set free, she ran in the direction which the dog supposedly took.

That ribbon was not only for her gender identification, recently her hair grew out and the bangs seriously blocked her vision. If only she had time to cut them... Bump! - "Oh, I'm terribly sorry sir!"

"Ah, it's okay. Did Hanatamago cause you any trouble? Heh." - with that he returned the ribbon.

Anything else? I have bad experiences in rp :C

Last edited by wannabelady on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein - Lili   Liechtenstein - Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Are you sweetpinkstuff from DA by any chance? xDD

Accepted~ c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
wannabelady

wannabelady

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein - Lili   Liechtenstein - Lili I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 am

Livi wrote:

Accepted~ c:

Whut? Who? >:V

what gave me away?
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein - Lili   Liechtenstein - Lili I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 am

wannabelady wrote:
Livi wrote:

Accepted~ c:

Whut? Who? >:V

what gave me away?

The pink. |D And it lets me see where people are from on the forum and it said you're from Tallinn~ I figured that was too many coincidences. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
wannabelady

wannabelady

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein - Lili   Liechtenstein - Lili I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Livi wrote:
The pink. |D And it lets me see where people are from on the forum and it said you're from Tallinn~ I figured that was too many coincidences. xD

XD I knew the pinkness would give you a major hint, but...

THIS FORUM LET'S YOU SEE WHERE PEOPLE ARE FROM!!??

;D very sneaky one forum you've got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein - Lili   Liechtenstein - Lili I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liechtenstein - Lili
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: