Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
curiouser&curiouser

curiouser&curiouser

Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz   Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Your Name:
Heather. /cough

Poland

Human Name:
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Birthday:
November 11th

Personality:

Poland is a cheerful, impulsive and somewhat forceful man, who likes to show off his feminine side (quite literally). He initially comes off as selfish and self-centred, seemingly not caring about his allies or friends, but inside he genuinely a caring individual and just has trouble displaying this openly. Having once been a super-nation alongside Lithuania, until they were annexed, it should be noted that he is in fact a powerful nation.

Probably one of the most feminine of all the nations, he cross dresses as a hobby and often manages to pull Lithuania into his antics one way or another. When it comes to trivial situations, he can be very pushy and whiny about getting his own way, and is known to be a sore loser when things go in the opposite direction. He is a lover of ponies and the colour pink, and is not afraid to be himself around people, not taking whatever they may think of him to heart.

He has the strange ability to keep considerably calm in dire situations, but freaks out at the most minor things (most of which usually have something to do with him and his clothes) in everyday life. He speaks with a valley girl accent, something which most other nations are irked by.

Extras:

He and Russia have been at odds with each other since the early 1600s, although Feliks doesn’t seem to be afraid of the latter at all, actively defending Lithuania from him whenever he can.

Example RP post:
“Like, I totally don’t see the point in this whole ‘world meeting’ stuff. Nothing ever gets done anyway,“ the blonde haired Polish man whined to himself quietly, resting his chin on the palm of his hand while staring at the faces of the god-knows how many other nations that had decided to come along to this ‘mandatory’ meeting. Like, seriously. What did that even mean? “I could totally be polishing my porcelain pony collection right now, you know?”

He sighed softly and looked to the right for a few seconds, before sticking his pink tongue out and biting down on it, waiting to see how long it would take for it to become dry from exposure to the air. A few nations gave him some odd looks, but he didn’t seem to notice and continued to stare at the small organ handing helplessly from his mouth with an increasingly determined spark in his eyes. It took a few minutes before Feliks tentatively reached up and pressed a finger to his tongue, smirking in satisfaction when he felt the surface had become rough and dry, then sat back with a blank expression plastered across his face, as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

This was so going to be a long day.

Anything else?:

IT’S ME AGAIN, DOING IT RIGHT THIS TIME. HOPEFULLY. OTL;;
Back to top Go down
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

PostSubject: Re: Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz   Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

ACCEPTED LIKE WOAH.
YOU... YOU EVEN GOT THE BIRTHDAY RIGHT.
AND OH GOD I LOVE YOUR SAMPLE.
ALDSFNKLNGKJDSNFGDFGSDFOGSDOFGKSDFG I LOVE YOU.
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
;UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU;

Last edited by Elyssa on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
curiouser&curiouser

curiouser&curiouser

PostSubject: Re: Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz   Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:16 pm

T-Thank you! ;3;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz   Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poland; Feliks Łukasiewicz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: