Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC - Scotland; James McCulloch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
curiouser&curiouser

curiouser&curiouser

OC - Scotland; James McCulloch Empty
PostSubject: OC - Scotland; James McCulloch   OC - Scotland; James McCulloch I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Your Name:
Heather. Feel free to call me whatever you want, though. I hate my name. ;3;

Country/Region/City:
Country

Human Name:
James McCulloch

Birthday:
November 30th (didn’t really know what to put here, so I just went with St. Andrew‘s Day.)

History:
Originally having been dubbed as Caledonia by Rome, Scotland was the only country of the British Isles that managed to, after a fierce uprising, avoid being conquered by the Romans.

He became increasingly sick of the overbearing shadow that was England and tried any way he could to irk and humiliate him (including striking up an alliance with France, among others), eventually fighting for independence countless times, although he ended up being dragged back one way or another. The two nations somewhat begrudgingly settled their differences following the Acts of Union, which united the two into the United Kingdom of Great Britain (although nothing much had changed through this; he continued to bully England and both nations would argue and fight over the slightest things.)

Nowadays, not much has changed regarding his relationship with England, although sometimes he contemplates acting nicer towards his younger brother as thanks for the establishment of a devolved Scottish Parliament (ultimately deciding against it). Over the past few years, talk of independence has once again risen, and it seems to be something his people are eager for, although he is no longer sure what he truly wants.

Personality:
His time during the Scottish Wars of Independence taught him to be tough and determined, to keep on fighting until death, something which he seems to have carried on with him through the years. Although considerably less wild, Scotland is still the rough-spoken, sarcastic and somewhat merciless man he was all those years ago.

He has healthy relations with the Baltics, Ireland and France (he likes to think that Wales is ‘on his side‘ too, but the latter doesn‘t seem to care all that much), but beyond that he isn’t the nicest guy you’re ever going to meet. His hobby is evidently to pick on England, and he finds any time he has to travel down south to annoy and provoke his younger brother.

Similar to England, he has a bit of a drinking problem, and when he has alcohol in him he becomes loudmouthed, obnoxious and downright sadistic in treatment towards his younger brothers. One of the only things that keeps him able to put up with his siblings is their shared ability to see magical creatures. In fact, the only time his soft side surfaces is when he is caring for Nessie; the Loch Ness Monster, who lives in the lake behind his house.

Appearance:

James has a mess of deep brown locks for hair, and the same thick, prominent eyebrows that most in his family share. His eyes are the same emerald shade of England’s, something which he resents, and he has a large muscular build, making him the biggest (aesthetically speaking) of the countries in Great Britain. He makes a point of wearing a kilt whenever he is around England, but normally dresses simply in casual wear shirt and trousers.

Extras:

His cooking is far worse than England’s could ever be. No, really. Stay far away if you want to live.

Example RP post:

Today was going to be one of those days. He could feel it coming, ready to hit him spontaneously at any moment like a badly cemented brick wall. It was going to be a day of sitting by the window, watching the typical Glaswegian grey skies and drizzle, sighing and lamenting and being uncharacteristically quiet while waiting for his hangover to dissolve. Which, judging by the extent of the pounding in his head, would take approximately half a day. Great.

Kicking back his Saltire-printed duvet, Scotland lifted himself out of bed and groaned, already sensing the impending doom approaching. Knowing his luck, today would be the day someone he didn’t give a damn about decided to come and visit. Today, the day following the night he had decided to go out drinking and get utterly hammered, wobble his way back home and collapse on to his bed, blissfully unaware of the painful consequences he would have to face for his actions.

Yawning absentmindedly, he made his way over to the chair by the bedroom window, sat himself down awkwardly and rested his chin on the windowsill, staring out at the melancholy scenery and remembering things that would hopefully help him get through the hours to come.

Anything else?:
HE AND I BOTH WILL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU REFER TO HIM BEING ‘THE SAME THING’ AS ENGLAND. 8| Also, I apologise for everything here. I’m kind of nervous. orz;;
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

OC - Scotland; James McCulloch Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC - Scotland; James McCulloch   OC - Scotland; James McCulloch I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 pm

I sent you a PM, please read it! ;O;
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com

OC - Scotland; James McCulloch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: