Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

England-Arthur Kirkland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chinquix

chinquix

England-Arthur Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: England-Arthur Kirkland   England-Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Your Name:
Chinquix, or Chinny, I don't mind

England/United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Human Name: Arthur Kirkland

Birthday: He doesn't have one, so...23rd April (St. George's Day)?

Personality: On the outside, a cynical and 'proper' gentleman who can be quite stubborn when he wants to be. He has a passion for all things magical, and stands firm in his belief that unicorns, fairies and other mythival creatures do exist. He's a delinquent at heart, however much he denies it, and can be surprisingly emotional (especially when drunk). He never allows his loneliness to get the better of him, despite the rough history with his 'brothers', but doesn't enjoy his 'splendid isolation' nearly as much as he pretends.

Extras: Is constantly reminded by his brothers how much of a 'runt' he is. He's come to the conclusion that nothing good ever comes from trying to make friends, so has more or less given up.

Example RP post:
England ran his fingers slowly around the rim of the teacup, breathing in the familiar and comforting aroma with a content sigh. He sank further into the pale green armchair, sipping at the drink with closed eyes, and allowed himself to relax for the first time in that incredibly hectic day. He enjoyed evenings such as these; a traditional log fire to site before, no paperwork to be done, and a classic dog-eared novel on his lap. Jane Austen, his favourite (and of course, Jane Austen could be manly too!). Yes, this was nice...calm.

Reaching for the book, England balanced the cup of tea on the arm of his seat. He stroked the cover for a second, contemplating, then opened the dusty tome. It was only when the next page refused to turn that he noticed something was wrong. Frowning slightly, he applied more pressure; the paper refused to part. Now muttering under his breath, the Briton flicked the book over and inspected the side. Just as he thought. The pages were fastened together with chewing gum.

"That bloody git!"

And just like that, the calm was shattered.

Anything Else? T-this is my first time roleplaying as anything other than my own OCs, let alone Hetalia characters...for some reason, I feel stupidly nervous >.<
Back to top Go down
http://chinquixwolf.deviantart.com/
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: England-Arthur Kirkland   England-Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm

(and of course, Jane Austen could be manly too!)

I laughed. So hard. I think I love you already! <3 Your sample was wonderful >w<

Accepted, for sure! Welcome aboard c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
chinquix

chinquix

PostSubject: Re: England-Arthur Kirkland   England-Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Aaaah, thankyou! I feel so happy now ^^
Back to top Go down
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

PostSubject: Re: England-Arthur Kirkland   England-Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 pm

...L-LOL YOUR RP SAMPLE.
I CHOKED ON MY TEA FFFF.
I LOVE YOU.
<333333333
Back to top Go down
chinquix

chinquix

PostSubject: Re: England-Arthur Kirkland   England-Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:11 pm

It appears I have a lot of love ^^' Aha, thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England-Arthur Kirkland   England-Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England-Arthur Kirkland
Page 1 of 1