Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emu

Emu

Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬* Empty
PostSubject: Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬*   Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Your Name: janjanfollower, janjanflower (call me this and I will rip your jugular out of your throat), janjan, JJF, Ebru, Emu. Any of them and I wouldn't really mind. :3 Although I prefer you call me Ebru, which is my name.

Human Name: Peter Kirkland

Birthday: September 2

Personality: Peter is basically a little kid in the world of adults. Which is any of us when we were little; naïve, innocent and wanting to be a part of it while totally shunned out by peers. Here, there's only something off: they're all countries and while he's a little micronation and tries to tell everyone that he'll end up being the biggest Empire the world has ever seen, but they end up ignoring him, dismissing his vows as being a little kid. But who knows where he can go after a few hundred years? (Spoiler alert: He probably ends up rusted and dies cause of all the water against metal. )

Extras: His brother/father figure, England, acts more or less cold towards him, the one who strongly pushes on the notion that he's too young and under technicality isn't a country. of course, they don't get along. Sealand was bought by Sweden and has been living with him since.

Example RP post: Huffing, Sealand was sitting on his bed at Sweden's house. He sighed again and fell down onto the bed, head landing on the pillow.

He hated being so small. He really did. He was always ignored and was deemed 'ignorant' by the adults and he just hated it. There weren't any other words to describe it. No one else believed him when he said that he would say that he would become the greatest nation on Earth and they would always brush him aside. Well, everyone except Sweden and Finland. But they didn't count; They were his parents for goodness sake. Plus, him having next-to-no people to talk to didn't really help. Well, Latvia is an awesome guy and yeah they're friends, but... He sighed. He hated being small.

He sat upright. What was he doing, sulking around?! He could be doing things! Like talking to people and telling them that he is a country! With a stupidly wide grin on, he got out of his bed, opened the door, walked out and slammed the door shut, leaving his room in silence.

(It could be better but I'm not thinking right now.)

Anything Else? WHY IS SEALAND SUPPOSEDLY SPELT WRONG? NO FIREFOX, SEALAND IS AN ACTUAL NATION DAMNIT. IT IS A WORD.
Back to top Go down
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬*   Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 pm

ACCEPTED, FAAAG~ |D
and btw I love your sample ;O;
Back to top Go down

Canon; SEARAAAAAAAAND. *¬*
Page 1 of 1