Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russia - Ivan Braginski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
USSR

USSR

Russia - Ivan Braginski Empty
PostSubject: Russia - Ivan Braginski   Russia - Ivan Braginski I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Application for Canon Characters:
Your Name: USSR/Kit ?
Human Name: Ivan Braginski
Birthday: December 8th
Personality: At first, the tall man seemed friendly and cheerful with his childish face, and constant smile. However, this impression only lasted with those who were fortunate enough to never see his dark side. Dressed proper under his long coat and scarf, Russia seemed prepared for the cold winter of his home, and the dark nights which only he could endure. Lonely most of the time, Russia seeks out to make friends with other nations, who often turn away from him. He has a soft spot for his sisters, but no, he does not want to marry Belarussia...
Extras: This Russia will still be in a Soviet uniform underneath his coat. He also has a serious side, which is rare, but should be noted as a part of a head-canon feature.
Example RP post:

Trekking through the snow, Russia continued his lonely march. Times of war were long since gone, and he was almost home in person. Home to see his friends, the baltics, and home to get out of the deadly white blanket which surrounded him. With his long scarf trailing behind him and covering his mouth, Russia kept his thoughts of General Winter at bay.

Finally, he opened the door to his home, and smiled as he closed the passageway behind him. The harsh winds were stilled, unable to reach him, and the demonic snow was of no importance. With a light-hearted voice, he called out to the Baltics, expecting them to be home with him.

"Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia~ I'm home!"

Anything else?: Nothing really, although I am also playing for a City OC: Tsaritsyn/Stalingrad/Volgograd.
Back to top Go down
Njörðr
Admin

Russia - Ivan Braginski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia - Ivan Braginski   Russia - Ivan Braginski I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Accepted ~~ ♥️
Back to top Go down

Russia - Ivan Braginski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: