Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Livi
Admin
Livi

OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte Empty
PostSubject: OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte   OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:24 am

мō

pιerāѕт мιnā тǟnda äв ĸυι мιnā тīedõ...

Your Name: Livi. >:U

(Former) Country: Livonia.

Human Name: Ymant Stalte

Birthday: February 2nd.

History: Livonia was once located along with the Baltic states, comprised of the lower part of modern day Estonia and the top part of modern day Latvia. Riga served as a Livonian city originally.

He spent centuries as a knight, mostly working with Gilbert as part of the Teutonic Order. He even lived with Holy Roman Empire for a while.

Eventually things started to turn inwards on him, with Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Lithuania and Poland all trying to take his land. Later on, he lived partially with Lithuania and Poland for a while, then Sweden for around 100 years while Riga served as one of the largest Swedish cities. Because of this, later, Russia waged wars against him as well.

Shortly after Russia relinquished his control on Livonia, after a brief union with Estonia, Latvia and Prussia, he had his land split between Estonia and Latvia in the 1940's. Nowadays, there's only 10 native speakers of his language left, and less then 200 who speak it.

Personality: The thing that shaped his personality the most was his centuries of being a knight, eventually serving alongside the Teutonic Order. Livonia was also once part of the Holy Roman Empire. He's closer to Germans than his own family, and doesn't care for Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania at all, except remarks on how Latvia is ruining his country.

Now even without a country of his own he's still very apprehensive on staying close to anybody.

Constantly feeling as if he's fading from people's memories, he often likes to bring up stories of older times when his country was close to others.

He prefers to stay away from most modern technology, taking a more traditional and often religious outlook on the majority of things.

Appearance: Umn I have pics all over must I link one. ;A; here because I don't feel like describing ffft

Extras: no.

Example RP post: He couldn't remember ever crying before. As much as that didn't sound too believable, he just couldn't. But when the last semblance of his country disappeared, there was nothing he could do to stop the tears he cried while alone. To have no land all of a sudden, after he'd done so much to get it in the first place… While he had fought and struggled and against odds had kept it for centuries… Ymant would cry until he'd get ill, only to cry again afterward. There was a wretched feel that tugged at his chest, as if almost that he had no organs anymore-- the blonde just felt empty.
It took nearly weeks for the tears to end and his depression to ease, if only the slightest bit. His tears were salty, something that would remain the taste of shame and failure to him.

Anything else? no. ;o;
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte   OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:30 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU
ACCEPTED~!
now move your own app over to the accepted section I'm too 'moving app' retarded to do it myself. |:
Back to top Go down

OC - Livonia ; Ymant Stalte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: