Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya Empty
PostSubject: Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya   Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Ще не вмерла України і слава, і воля

Ласкаво просимо в Україну

The Land of
Ukraine~

But please, call me
Katyusha Braginskaya.

M-My gender is rather obviously
Female.

My age is
T-Twenty years old. ;;

I celebrate my birthday on
August Twenty Fourth.

Personality~
A-Ah, well, let's see, umn... I-I'm the eldest of my beloved brother and sister, Russia and Belarus. Th-They sometimes aren't the nicest people you'll meet but deep down they're are really beautiful and w-would be very good friends with you.
..We were talking about me, right? Um, people usually don't ask to know about me. Umn, well, I'm a very good person a-and I try to be nice to everyone I meet and make friends. I'm rather poor though, and for some reason that makes things difficult. But I have a big heart and I try really hard to love everyone around me! ;;
Uh, I-I have heard that people think I'm a cry baby though..
I-I'm not sure really what to say about that. ;;;
A-Anyway, I'm a very kind person and I would like to have more friends now that I don't live with Ivan anymore.

Little things and such~
Um, I-I do have rather.... umn..... Sized... Tracts of land..
A-Anywayyy, they umn, give me back and chest pains often. ;;
I love my siblings, but they can be scary sometimes. And I'm not even allowed to see Ivan anymore because my boss has forbidden it. ;;;
I'm very good friends with Matthew, since a lot of my people moved to his place in the 1890s, and I.... Almost... almost never mistake him f-for Alfred.. SometimesIdoonoccasionnotveryoften. ;;;;;;;;;;;;

Roleplay sample;

It was hard to walk down the streets anymore without seeing starved children anymore. They're bodies were everywhere, clinging helplessly onto what was left of their short lives. Mothers and fathers were either dead, searching for food to sustain their offspring, or had vanished.
Katyusha suffered with her people. Emotionally and physically. She'd feel gnawing agony in her gut when she watched a man collapse. She couldn't hold tears back if she lingered around long enough to watch a wife or child rush up to their aid uselessly.
Ivan.
Her own brother that Katyusha would fight to the ends for.
He... Was causing this. On purpose..
Being a nation, Ukraine could not die of such things as this... Very easily, at least. But she still slowly fading into evanescence. Katyusha looked as starved as her people, really.
"..Мати..?"
Spinning around, she looked down to meet the eyes of a ghostly child, only to be at the very least eight.
"У... вас.. є їжа?"
Katyusha threw a hand to cover her face, sniffling and choking on her words. Kneeling down, she brought the small life tightly into an embrace. Oh God, he smelled like death.
"Ні, але при цьому залишатися сильною ... Ми будемо робити це до кінця."
'No, but stay strong, we'll make it to the end', she silently reminded herself, tears spilling down to the child's filthy shirt.... Stay strong..

Anything Else?;

Her millkshake brings all the boys to the yard. |:
And it's better than yours. ;D
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya   Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Accepted ;A;
now brb crying from that sample
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com

Ukraine - Katyusha Braginskaya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!  :: Welcome! :: Applications and Bios :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: